Young America Capital provides private placement services for both debt financings and equity capital raises. Young America arranges and advises on early stage/growth capital, refinancing, restructuring/recapitalization and traditional buyout transactions. Young America offers both highly targeted or more broadly based private placement marketing programs depending on each client’s specific financing goals and needs.
Funds raised can be in the form of:
- Private placement of equity or debt securities
- Senior, second lien, unitranche and/or subordinated credit facilities
- Private investment in public securities (PIPEs)
- Publicly traded securities
Young America Capital has a broad array of relationships with capital sources including:
- Venture capital, private equity and mezzanine funds
- Banks, commercial finance companies and credit funds
- Family office investment groups
- Strategic corporate development groups
- Real estate developers and investors
- Other institutional investors such as sovereign wealth and government related funds
We work with entrepreneurs and middle market companies to tap into these pockets of liquidity.
Young America Capital has initiated, structured and negotiated numerous financing transactions at every level of the capital structure on behalf of both growing businesses and those in transition. We focus on providing solutions that are customized to the performance of the business and the objectives of the business owner.